To develop a mutually beneficial relationship with our clients while serving excellent quality products. In addition to this, we are also dedicated towards to successfully fulfil our social and professional responsibilities. This motivates us to stay ahead and competitive in this technology advanced era.
To become one of the most renowned Companies by successfully meeting professional and social responsibilities through positive business ethics.
SIDWIN FABRIC Promoters and Directors belong to the excellent Business Family. For 20 years, since 1996, all the family members have been in this line of manufacturing ceramic tile and Decorative Laminates since 2006 at Himatnagar. Post witnessing the development and increasing demand of Non-woven fabric in India and worldwide, the business members began with a new initiative in specific Industry. Our management team comprises.
- Mr. Suresh Patel â€“ Managing Director
- Suresh Patel is a talented and dynamic businessman and Director of the company. He has studied BE Civil from the reputed Pune University. He is blessed with an overall experience of 20 years in Banking and Marketing. He is managing the Administration, Export of the company, Marketing Head and day to day management activities in the company.
- Mr. Piyush Patel â€“ Director
- Piyush Patel is young businessman who has studied MBA. He has immense experience and expertise in administration, finance as well as banking. He is the Director of the company and is heading the Finance, Banking & Purchase of the company.
- Mr. Chirag Patel â€“ Director
- Chirag Patel is also a young businessman who has completed MBA from Nirma University, in Ahmadabad. He has hand-on experience in administration as well as marketing of the products. Being the Director of the company, he is looking after the Marketing and Technical department.
- Mr. Ashok Patel â€“ Production Head
- Ashok Patel possesses 15 years experience in production field. He has complete knowledge in mechanical domain. He is handling production and quality control department of the Company.
- Mr. Narendra Patel â€“ HR & Dispatch Head
- Narendra Patel has extensive experience in production line along with human resource management. He is the mentor of human capital and is managing Human Resource management and Dispatch department of the Company.
SIDWIN FABRIC has made significant investments and installed PP SPUN BOND NON WOVEN FABRIC machine accompanied with DOUBLE BEAM technology known as â€œSS Lineâ€. The product is highly efficient with high tensile strength and long durability as compared to single beam S line.
- Equipment: We have installed modern spun bonded production machines of width 3.2mtr SS Line with an overall capacity of 4500 tons per annum.
- We are backed with latest offline Chemical coating plant for different treatments like Hydrophilic, Fire retardant, Hydrophobic, antistatic & many more.
- Weight range: Available range starts from 9gsm to 250gsm as per the clients needs.
- Width & Length: we are supported with in-house slitting facilities which offer 50mm to 3200mm range of cutting as per the client needs. We have the capability to provide maximum 6000mtr roll Length depend on GSM.
We are also providing in-house Sheet-cut Facilities in accordance to clients needs
Colour: Some of the regular colors include Black, Medical Blue, Beige, S.Grey, White, Sea Green, Red, Navy Blue and more. We are also accepting the PANTONE shade card to suit our clients demands.
Laboratory: We have set up our own laboratory which is staffed with lab technician and engineers etc. Our lab staff are always exploring and coming up with new things to satiate our clients. Besides, we have in-house testing equipment like TENSILE strength, GSM, & stiffness check etc.
Raw Material: We have chosen our suppliers for raw material after due diligence. We have set high standards for selecting our suppliers and do not approve the raw material if it is not in accordance to industry requirements. We have streamlined the entire production process with the help of most advance technology. Our team regularly checks each and every stage of production, beginning from raw material to finished products
We have implemented some important steps relating to technical aspects of manufacturing non woven fabrics. In addition, we are moderately open for the adoption of different machinery, technology, methodology as well as concepts. We have also imported fair amount of machinery and technology from different parts of the globe which are required to produce pp non-woven fabrics.
Our focus on Quality of non-woven fabric and trusted relationships with our clients are some of the attributes which distinguishes us from our competing companies. We believe in offering solutions to our clients more than just a fabric, so as to uphold unmatched quality and our quality department does not approve any product unless and until it passes our quality test.
Some of the other factors that have helped us earning trust and goodwill of our clients are:
- Sound infrastructure
- Quality products
- High-standard raw material
- Realistic prices
- Advanced machinery equipment
- Skilled workforce
- Sturdy and elegant
- Wide range of size, colour and finish options
- Transparent dealings
- Ethical policies
We believe in being strict with ourselves & easy with others as the life is all about the theory of causes & effects. Explore and create such clause that will not be regretted tomorrow. Stand-alone Spirit is the highly imperative. Above all concord and respect towards others perspective is the basic component for growth & success.
Partners, Clients and Employees are at the core of our business. We work round the clock to achieve success for our clients because their success determines our progress.
We strive to:
- Market products as well as services that fulfil our clients needs
- Have transparent and open communication before, during as well as after sale
- Fulfill all clients expectations
- Create long term relationships with clients
We provide an abundant range of finest Quality Polypropylene Nonwoven Fabric in multitude of sizes and dimensions. Moreover, we have crafted a niche in the industry as one of the major polypropylene nonwoven fabric manufacturers in the country. We are utilizing 100% virgin quality raw material along with latest techniques to develop polypropylene non woven fabric. Degradable PP non-woven fabric is the perfect blend of unsurpassed resilience and softness. Some of the striking features of this product are: -
- Good permeability to air
- Repellence of water
- Anti-bacteria and more.
We are supported with a quality control unit that helps us in guaranteeing uniformity and superiority in the fabric. Different quality tests and inspections are done under the observation of experts to ensure top most quality. All pp non-woven products transported by us are manufactured to the highest levels of transparency from chemicals and brilliance in manufacturing methodology. Every set is checked thoroughly before dispatching it to the clients to ensure delivery of faultless products.
Research & Development
Constant research and development has made SIDWIN FABRIC the most sought choice of clients for Nonwoven. Research has always been at the centre of our entire array of operations. We are incessantly working towards improving existing manufacturing techniques and developing new ones to bring forth the most suited products in a cost-effective and prolific way.
We have made investments in research and development while continuously enhancing our skills to successfully meet the various requirements of clients. At present, we have 2 senior engineers and 10 technical people. Also, we have alliance with some of the renowned foreign companies for R&D and for new product developments.
Investment sounds daunting when it comes to setting up a new business as it requires significant portion of money. We have never compromised on money or expenditures on Machineries, infrastructure, constant training, skilled labors, R&D, we have spent a lot of money in company and brand comparison to other players.
We live in a world which changes frequently, where the competition is aggressive and cut throat, we, Sidwin fabrics strive to become a global company and has the competency to become a leader in non woven fabrics in the near future.
To meet our objectives which are laid down, we strongly believe in surveying the market. It encompasses body of exercises to be done relating to market survey. We closely monitor each and every department and all aspects of the company like marketing, research, manufacturing, client satisfaction and employeeâ€™s satisfaction. Rigorous market survey allows us to make a comparison of our companyâ€™s performance and activities while figuring out a way for conducting business with rest of the competitors. This helps us in identifying discrepancies in any segments.
Currently, the company has set up its own advanced laboratories. For testing the samples of the latest fashion every year, we have specifically-assigned personnel in Technical Departments to understand the corresponding data as per the national standards and also identify the stereotypes after test permission.
- PP SPUN BOND NON WOVEN FABRIC
- LAMINATED NON WOVEN FABRIC
- Hydrophilic & Hydrophobic Non Woven Fabric
- Functional Non Woven Fabric
- UV Treated Non Woven Fabric